teisipäev, 7. juuli 2015

Yesterday, when Alex and I were together in the kitchen (How come they always order burgers and ensaladas, when Brenda has a day off!? We thought we will have to pay for those salads, but thankfully the salads turned out fine!), I started thinking how crazy it is that coming from Häädemeeste, Estonia, I am here in Guadalajara now, making chicken wings in this bar, doing the things I do every day. Living my life etc. I would have never thought I will end up here, in this situation etc. And I love it. I love every moment of not being out of the comfort zone. I even liked (I guess I don't have to be so dramatic about it) doing laundry on my only free day, because it feels better than doing my laundry in Estonia. 
Anyways, wanted to post some pictures of the things that I have done.
This amazing place is just 10 minutes north from Guadalajara, basically on the way to Ixcatan (where we went on the previous time).

At first I thought this is going to be too easy, because we saw the first waterfall when we walked into the jungle from where we left the car by the road. Arturo said that was not where we were going, though..

And we continued going and going, it felt so good to climb and be surrounded by nature. it didn't even feel that hot, because the trees were blocking the sun from being too intense.

And I wasn't joking when I said we had to climb!

There was also a cave...

I think we saw like four waterfalls altogether.

This rock was the one I fell down from, got my legs nicely bruised and shaking heavily!

Climbing these rocks took us a good amount of time, because we were trying to come up with the best strategy..

When I first saw we were supposed to go this way, I thought we would never make it! But going this way actually didn't scare me at all. I guess I left my fear of heights in Springfield..

Found this amazing little pool on the way..

Poolparty!

Finally made it! Legs were not shaking anymore, just wanted to get inside the water already!

We weren't the only people there, surprisingly!

People just started coming down from up there!

That rock was good for jumping too!

We could've obviously climbed some more if we wanted..

Few days ago, Javi and I went to parque Mirador, which is in North-Guadalajara, and as it turns out, the lonely waterfall, that we saw on both previous trips, was the one near parque Mirador (unfortunately they say it is not clean enough for swimming, Andrés and I were really hopeful about that, but nah..). Anywho, I didn't really know what to expect about that park. Arturo had told me that it was on a cliff, but I was still surprised by how pretty it looked!

I definitely want to go back to take some more pictures..

Javi learning his first words in Estonian, hahaha. Lookin' confused. The park has a bunch of viewpoints like that. Javi said that one time he'd been at the park, admiring the view and a guy had climbed up from the other side of the railing like it was the most casual thing and then left. And then we noticed what looked like someone's "home" under one of the viewpoints.

Just passed a bunch of homeless dogs just laying around, that was kinda creepy..

Popular place for couples..

Palm trees :)

Prettty amazing if you ask me..


Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar