kolmapäev, 29. juuli 2015

Last night, when I was out, I heard this song that probably everyone knows, with lyrics saying: if I lay here, if I just lay here. Would you lie with me and just forget the world? that made me think about all kinds of things and life in general. The good moments in life deserve more appreciation than they get. And I'm not saying I want to stop the world and stay in one moment, no. But maybe I (and everyone else), should stop every once in a while, to look around and think about all kinds of things, instead of rushing through life, what seems to be the usual case nowadays. I feel like I just want to lay somewhere - in the park, on a rooftop - and watch the stars and think about deep stuff. (Watching clouds drift by would be nice too, but tried to do that the other day, and depending on what time of the day it is, it can be too damned bright, so you might get eye damage instead of some good ol' time filled with existential thoughts. I've had this feeling (to lay somewhere and just be) before, but I do not actually remember ever doing that. When I get the chance I kinda appreciate it, but not the way I think I should be appreciating it.. It's like I forget that I was supposed to appreciate it, when the moment arrives. Or I appreciate it and it and the time passes by really fast and the next day I find myself thinking, how come the time passed by so fast again??? For example, I walked for more than an hour last night, and it was so nice. And when walking I thought, wow, this is so nice. The weather was perfect and I was so happy. And days pass by really fast anyway. It's the end of July already. When did all those days pass? No sé. I really feel the need to start reading The Alchemist again, too. A lot of things make me feel the need, so I think I have to start either today or tomorrow. Not sure if I should try it in Spanish, though.. 

What else, these last few days I've been paying a lot of attention to what houses people have, because I'm looking for a place to live anyway, and it's always interesting. Especially since houses etc are so different here, from what they are in Estonia or the US (houses really look different within the US too, actually, but anyway..). And it's nice here. Really nice. Maybe the neighbourhood is just good, but I'm saying that the houses here have some magic to them that's appeals to me. 

Btw, saw a dead dog yesterday (and also today, there's also a really bad smell around the dog - at least I think it's where the smell comes from). And seeing it made me feel really sad, where as some of my friends said they didn't care at all and even made fun of me being sad about it. And maybe it is ridiculous, but the dog is laying by the street, under a tree. And it's a big street, not a small quiet street! And this is not a place I would want anyone to end up. And I'm not whole big on funerals or anything, but it's so sad that someone would end up like this, with no peace and quiet, people and vehicles passing by all the time, And I think feeling that way should be normal for everyone. I feel bad for the dog (and well all the homeless dogs I've also seen here) and all the homeless people I've seen sleeping on benches (it's not a rare sight, what surprises me actually, is the fact that they choose big busy streets for sleeping, I couldn't sleep with cars passing by all the time! But that of course is a matter of taste..). Anywho, no one should spend their last moments by the busy street, under a random tree, being passed by by strangers, who do nothing (like me), or who make fun of it (like some of my friends), or who don't even notice (for some reason this seemed like the worst of the three to me at first, but I guess it's worse when you notice, but do nothing. But at the same time I did actually notice the surrounding..).

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar