teisipäev, 11. august 2015

Women are supposed to "know" things, but sometimes I'm just so confused. Like really confused! I really hate it when there's an important decision to be made and I'm confused about something. And it's just sad that someone is trying to explain things to me and I'm seeing the person talk or reading what they wrote and I just don't understand anything. Language barrier is not helping either. I just have to be really patient, but who can blame me for feeling irritation, when important decisions about my life (like where I will live) are supposed to be made (and I want to make those decisions), and I'm too confused to make them. 
Also, moved into a friend's place and he's a really nice guy and really friendly etc, but I just feel like we have some fundamental differences, in understanding how things are. And sometimes it seems like because of these differences, I am drifting away from all other people. Like I'm Easter island or something. Just hanging out in the middle of nowhere by myself and everyone else understands each other. Like I don't understand, how people spend all their money on drinks. There was a group of guys, who came to the bar to drink for three nights in a row. And when I mean three nights I mean starting from around 6-7 pm until the closing of the bar at 1 am. And I heard they don't even work.

Other weird things I have seen or what have happened:
* a dead dog lies by the street for weeks. Covered with ashes to cover the smell, but still. It's there.
* when it rains, the streets turn into a river and there's sometimes no electricity in the area even after 12 hours.

* people sometimes even puke out of the car window
* people go to the bar where their friends work (for multiple days in a row) and drink so much, that no one wants to enter the toilet after they have left it. And their friends have to clean it up.
* the homeless guy who lives in the car (or I guess if he sleeps in the car, I can't really call him homeless) that is on my street (not my street anymore, I guess) finally made an appearance. He actually looked like a pretty nice clean old guy. The kind who would make a little permanent nest for himself in a car on a nice quiet street :) That really made me feel good, actually, for some odd reason.
* Three police officers just arrested someone right in front of my friend's house. I thought he was kidding, when he said that police just were beating someone outside, but they had the guy down on the street and were searching through his stuff. 
* sleeping until 4 pm, going out to eat, then going to work, going home, sleeping until 4 pm
* some people really get me irritated (like when we're talking on fb and they ask if I have a computer or the internet, It's exactly like that one picture:

)

* being packed in the car (with five seats) with ten other people - three in the front, five in the back and three in the very back, where there were no seats (I have no idea how to call that in English!).
* how people desperately try to look like they're working hard, but really work for five minutes (doing really pointless things), say it's done, and then just stand staring at things.

I'm sure there are other things, but I watched Inception today and forgot them..

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar