teisipäev, 8. november 2016

Impression of the day.

These days I've been thinking I want to go hiking. Just to be in the nature. I've been working as a bartender at this Irish pub (Lol, an idea from 2013. We do kind of come around to the things we are exposed to, later in life) for like two months by now, and all i can say is that i'm tired and all the noise is making me even more tired and also irritated at times. 
Even the sound of ocean would not comfort me anymore.
I want to be surrounded by mountains, in a blissful quietness that is wind and occasional chirping of a bird. And oh, no civilization. 
I could be with someone, I suppose. But without a destination. To truly enjoy the journey. 
The road would ideally go up and down and around hills and I would look around and not on the ground. No one has dropped any coins on this path, so I have no reason to looks down (except the one time we found a tiny turtle in the middle of a path in Coba with Javier). 
In my head i would hear the solo from Dark necessities and be utterly happy. 



Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar